Thursday, May 6, 2010

Is This What's Hot in the Streets?

Been a while, but I'm BACK! (Who knows for how long, though?) My comeback was inspired by something that I saw on these internets that really took me aback. So.....this guy, Terrelle...well...read the letter below for yourself.



I have several questions: 1) I've admittedly been out of the love letter writing business for at least 12 years or so, but is this what's hot in the streets?!?! 2) Is my man writing this from jail? 3) Is this really a guy? The penmanship screams female. 4) What's really going on with the English & Grammar teachers in the Denver [as he referenced in the letter] school systems? Not one punctuation. Sentences were running on like traffic with no stop signs. 5) Is it possible to be in love with someone, but still want to meet their "little freaky a$$ friend"?, and finally 6) Dude, are you serious?!?

I'm no Heathcliffe Huxtable, but I don't fancy myself as the dad from the Wonder Years either. But if I EVER find something like this written to my daughter or written to some young lady from my son, please trust that I'll be arrested for assault.


(Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment