Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Police Allow Protesting Man To Wait For President Obama With Unconcealed Gun



Seriously?!? WTF?!?!? This is incredibly alarming. Not to say that most Americans are uninformed, but most Americans ARE uninformed. Maybe misinformed is a better word. This heated split between so called "liberals" and "conservatives" (which I think is the dumbest thing I've ever heard), in my mind, is a direct result of what the over-saturation of news media has done to our country. You know it's bad when people choose news stations like they choose political parties. It's ridiculous. The news should be just that...the news...Simply the facts...Not over-sensationalized opinions. But that's just what we have...and it helps some undecided people form opinions and sometimes TOO strong of opinions. For example, Bill O'Reilly's constant bashing Dr. George Tiller (Tiller the Baby killer as O'Reilly called him), and some nut who was heavily influenced by O'Reilly going into a church of all places and killing Dr. Tiller in cold blood.

That's what I think about when I see things like this. We've got to start thinking for ourselves. I mean really. Why in the world are you protesting the ability to offer someone proper healhcare? I don't understand.....It is my humble opinion that it's those people who have a microphone and a camera in their face to force their personal (uninformed or otherwise) opinions on others who are destroying the very foundation of our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment