Saturday, February 28, 2009

6 Strangest Objects People Caught Sexing


Ladies of the world. I mean...my gosh, man. C'mon. No man should be reduced to this kind of thing. Fellas, step your game up so you won't be reduced to it. Here's a list of the 6 strangest things that have taken the place of a partner. Ridiculous.

6. A picnic table. No joke. More than one time. How do we know? His neighbor taped it 4 times.

5. Street signs. Seriously...how do you do that??

4. Bicycles. I don't even see how.

3. A lamp post. I have the same questions you do.

2. A metal park bench. Now this poor fellow...he almost lost his junk when it got stuck in the bench. Don't believe me? Check the footage.


1. Cars. Wow. Apparently, this is a medical condition of people who are called mechaniphiliacs. Wow..just wow.

There is absolutely a moral to this story. If you figure out what it is let me know. Wow.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment