Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sucker for Love


Now I've done some strange things for the sake of love in my lifetime. Really I have. And most of those things were done when I was younger. In the latest case of (in the tone of Al Michaels to Antonio Freeman) He Did WHAT?!?!, elite high school running back recruit, David Oku, is moving to Nebraska to live with a girl he met while on his recruiting trip. Unlike many of his peers, Oku has yet to sign with a school. So this should be good news for Nebraska right? Notsomuch.

Oku told Rivals that the move may not impact his recruiting.

``It doesn't mean since I moved up here I'll be going to Nebraska. I still got all of the other schools that I'm looking at."

He also told Rivals about the move and his parents:

"I'm moving to Nebraska," Oku said. "Go ahead can write a story about it. I'm not releasing any more information about that. I may not be living with her, or I might be living with her. I'm going be living in an apartment. They didn't buy me a house.''


WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment